Now Booking The Curious Case of Phineas Gage and Endurance at APAP 2018
The Curious Case of Phineas Gage is a new devised theater piece by Split Knuckle inspired by the life and times of Phineas Gage, one of the most famous cases of traumatic brain injury in all of neuroscience. In this hysterical journey reminiscent of Monty Python, a trio of 19th century conspiracy theorists follows young Phineas' exploits in PT Barnum's freakshow as he discovers the secret history of psychic aliens on Earth. A thrill packed evening that just might change your life...forever
TIME OUT gives Phineas Gage 4 out of 5 Stars!
APAP/NYC, Association of Performing Arts Presenters
January 12-16, 2018 - BOOTH #412
MORE Artist News!
Artistic Director GREG WEBSTER
- Promoted to an Associate Professor of Movement Theatre at the University of Connecticut.
- Performed in Ibsen's AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE at the Yale Repertory Theatre, Oct 6-28.
- Fight choreography for Sarah Gancher's SEDER at Hartford Stage, Oct 19-Nov 12.
Resident Lighting Designer DAN ROUSSEAU
- Received his second Emmy for 2016 CNN Heroes!
- Lighting ABC's venue broadcast for the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
Producing Director JASON BOHON
- Appointed to a Teaching Assistant Professor position at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Devising consultant on MOVING FORWARD at the University of Central Missouri, April 2018.
- Directed Qui Nguyen's SHE KILLS MONSTERS, at the University of Kansas, Dec 1-7.
Phineas Stage Manager SHANYN STRUB
- Studying Stage and Event Management at The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama